Apply to Join Here
AEC informs Members, then gives them a voice and a place to be heard, resulting in measurable rewards that can be applied to business operations and personal growth with increased understanding, connections, and resources. As a Member, you and your company will benefit directly from AEC's commitment to the aluminum extrusion industry as it continues to:
- Publish industry-related resources including publications and Member directories
- Inform designers, engineers, and manufacturers of aluminum extrusion's advantages and applications
- Develop technical education programs including Die Performance Improvement Clinic and Press Maintenance Workshop
- Give Members input and increased opportunities through numerous committees
- Assert judicious involvement in significant issues, such as regulatory and building codes and standards (such as ANSI, AAMA and ASHRAE), and legislative interaction
- Stay apprised of current trends and report critical breakthroughs essential to a thriving industry.
AEC membership is divided into Extruder Members (aluminum extrusion companies), Supplier Members (companies that supply products and services to the extrusion industry) and Producer Members (companies that supply aluminum billet).
Request more information about the benefits of AEC membership.
"One of the reasons our company is an AEC member is because of all the technical information it provides. Through AEC seminars and publications, we can keep current and up-to-date. It keeps us good at what we do!"
— Werner Co.
"AEC membership provides our company with educational opportunities that we, as a small extruder, cannot provide for ourselves. And, through networking at AEC events, we now have a large number of contacts that are always willing to help with technical and operational questions."
— Almag Aluminum