Hear the outlook for aluminum in the new year:
• Macro trends impacting the aluminum industry
• The role of the exchanges in a new economic environment
• New challenges for billet and extrusion
• Secondary scrap market dynamics
• World aluminum markets—China, Middle East, Mexico
Expert speakers include:
• Paramita Das, Chief Transformation Officer, Atlantic Ops., Rio Tinto Alcan
• Mike Keown, Senior Vice President and President North America, Aleris
• Scott Evans, Director, Americas, Concord Resources Ltd.
• Sanjay Saraf, Head of Commodity Market Analysis, Metals and Mining, S&P Global Market Intelligence
• Youngjin Chang, Executive Director and Global Head of Metals, CME Group
• Tom Horter, President and Chief Executive Officer, Alexin LLC
• Rick Merluzzi, President, Metal Exchange Corporation
• Andre Marshall, Founder and President, Crunch Risk
• Jay Armstrong, President, Trialco
• Frank Weissert, President, FW Metals LLC
• Fred Penha, Director, Metals Products, CME Group
• Matt Aboud, President, Hydro Aluminum Metals USA LLC
• Jason Weber, Director, Business Development, Energy and Industrial Products, Sapa Extrusions
• Adel Abubakar, Managing Director, DUBAL America Inc.
• Norberto Vidaña, Manager Market Intelligence, NEMAK
• Karen McBeth, Editorial Director, S&P Global Platts
• Tina Allagh, Senior Managing Editor, S&P Global Platts
• Sarah Baltic, Associate Editor, S&P Global Platts
Great networking opportunities
• Major annual event with great attendance across the industry and the globe. Last year saw attendance from North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East
• The agenda is designed for networking, including two receptions and an afternoon completely free to use for meetings
• Free mobile networking app to exchange contact information and real-time messages with other app users at the conference
Hedging and price risk management workshop
This year, we are bringing back the successful Hedging and Price Risk Management Workshop. This post-conference workshop gives you expert understanding of basic hedging methods for aluminum, and then goes on to give you practical, hands-on hedging exercises that will escalate your hedging competency. Register separately for the workshop or the Symposium, or attend both and save with a discount package.
Register today and learn more at www.platts.com/aluminum.