This great program is packed with important content:
- Hear from over 25 outstanding speakers including industry leaders and experts
- Explore possible trade actions and the key international challenges for the aluminum industry
- Hear a high-level panel on NAFTA and aluminum in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico
- Explore the outlook for aluminum in the automotive industry, building & construction, containers, and more
- Attend the exclusive Platts workshop on Hedging and Price Risk Management
- Meet over 300 aluminum industry attendees from across North America
Aluminum Symposium presenters:
- Jean Simard, President, Aluminium Association of Canada
- Khalid Latif, CMO, Aluminium Bahrain (ALBA)
- Heidi Brock, President, The Aluminum Association
- Margaret Cosentino, VP, Government Affairs and Defense, Arconic
- Michael Widmer, Metals Strategist, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- W. Brook Hamilton, President, Bonnell Aluminum
- Jesse Gary, EVP and General Counsel, Century Aluminum
- Youngjin Chang, Executive Director and Global Head of Metals, CME Group
- Andrew Logsdon, SVP, Constellium
- Scott Ulnick, Chairman and Managing Principal, Ducker Worldwide
- Anton Posner, Executive Vice President, Host Logistics, LLC
- Matt Kripke, President, Kripke Enterprises, Inc.
- Oscar Wehtje, Head of Product Development, London Metal Exchange
- Norberto Vidaña, President, Mexican Aluminum Institute
- Anil Shah, President, Ni-Met Metals
- Michael Petersen, President, Petersen Aluminum Corporation
- Garey Rittenhouse, President, Regional Metal Services Inc.
- Simon Pelletier, General Manager, Global Metal, Rio Tinto
- Bob Katsiouleris, Head of Export Sales, RUSAL
- Karen McBeth, Content Director, S&P Global Platts
- Andy Blamey, Associate Editorial Director, S&P Global Platts
- Sarah Baltic Hilliard, Editor, S&P Global Platts
- William Ferara, Director, S&P Global Ratings
- Robert Broughton, National Accounts Manager, Steinert US Inc.
- Daniel Matthews, Analyst, U.S. International Trade Commission
- Gary Taylor, COO, Wise Recycling
- Patrik Berglund, CEO, Xeneta
You also have the option of registering for the pre-conference Hedging and Price Risk Management Workshop. The workshop gives you expert understanding of hedging options for aluminum, including practical, hands-on hedging exercises that will escalate your hedging competency and provide advanced hedging strategies. This workshop will also focus on the latest hedge accounting changes that will affect your business.
You can register separately for the workshop (January 14) or the Symposium (January 14-16), or attend both events and save with a discount package.
Enhanced networking, early access
Download the free mobile networking app to get advance access to the attendee list and exchange contact information and real-time messages with other app users. Using the app ensures you have the most current conference agenda, plus you'll receive available speaker presentations while at the conference. Visit the Networking App webpage for details.
Learn more, view the complete agenda, and register at www.platts.com/aluminum.
Or download the event brochure here.