REGISTER BY DECEMBER 31, 2017 TO SAVE $100! Visit AEC.org/EDU18 for details!
For nearly 50 years, ET Seminars have gathered the brightest minds in the industry to offer research and knowledge focused on aluminum extrusion technology. Now, we are bringing that proven expertise to a new educational event.
The Aluminum Extruders Council (AEC) and the ET Foundation have developed a new educational event focused on expanding aluminum extrusion knowledge. Extrusion Design University – EDU ’18 is a two-day event scheduled to take place May 14 -16, 2018 at the Chicago Marriott O’Hare in Chicago, Illinois, that will feature one-and-a-half days of educational sessions, an exposition and networking.
EDU '18 will bring together aluminum extrusion industry experts, who are adept at explaining the extrusion design and production process, and participants who want to hone their aluminum extrusion knowledge and design skills.
Are you looking to stay current on your professional education by taking classes that earn continuing education units or CEUs? Presentations at EDU '18 will be evaluated and submitted for continuing education learning units and reported to the appropriate professional educational organizations (e.g. AIA).
- Hear from more than a dozen expert speakers, including Hydro Aluminum, PPG, Houghton, Magnode Inc., Azon USA, Technoform, Almag Inc., Bonnell Aluminum, Rio Tinto, and many more who bring technical knowledge and experience.
- Explore applications for aluminum extrusion, including LED lighting, signage, crash management for automotive structures, and more.
- Find answers to questions on popular aluminum extrusion topics, including specifications, alloys and tempers, building codes, sustainability, finishing, fabrication, thermal break technologies, material comparisons, and more.
- Earn CEUs in one convenient place! AEC plans to submit the sessions at EDU ’18 for continuing education learning units. Get your professional development requirements accomplished at EDU ‘18.
- Enhance your knowledge and advance your career with add-on workshops covering aluminum extrusion structural design and anodizing. Learn more about the workshops here.
- Visit with dozens of aluminum extrusion manufacturers and related suppliers who will be on hand at the EDU Expo to discuss their capabilities, offer solutions and connect you with a reliable source for your next aluminum extrusion project!
EDU '18 for Extrusion Professionals
EDU '18 is also a conference for aluminum extrusion professionals to stay current on industry topics. There will be a track based on past technical sessions presented at International Aluminum Extrusion Technology Seminars. The Best of ET Track will be like a "mini ET Seminar" providing extrusion professionals with cutting-edge information and problem-solving techniques.
Interested in exhibiting at EDU '18? Find more information at AEC.org/EDU18-exhibit
For complete details on EDU '18, visit the event website at AEC.org/EDU18.