AEC's Academic Outreach Program
AEC Member Resources
Are you looking for ways to attract talent to your organization?
Do you see the benefits of educating today’s students about our industry and our products?
Then AEC’s Academic Outreach Program will be helpful. The AEC Academic Outreach Program:
- Creates opportunities to attract talent on a part-time or seasonal basis through internship programs.
- Creates opportunities to attract talent on a permanent basis from a pool of students that will have a much better understanding of the industry and its job and career opportunities.
- Educates future designers and engineers on benefits of using aluminum and aluminum extrusions as a knowledgeable option for design solutions.
- Creates a steady stream of designers and engineers that move into the working world with a fundamental knowledge of aluminum and aluminum extrusions and how this knowledge can be used in innovative design solutions. This will lead to a stronger “pull” for the use of aluminum extrusions in new designs and applications by recently graduated designers and engineers.
The Aluminum Extruders Council supports you by:
- Providing you with appropriate contact information for schools that match your geographic and educational/skill needs
- Providing you with supported presentation material that can be customized for your specific needs. The presentation is in PowerPoint format and can be accessed through the AEC members-only site.
In order to see and access the file below, you must be logged into the AEC site with your members-only credentials. First time as an AEC member accessing the site? Contact AEC
for details on how to create a member login.