Join Us in Atlanta!
Join AEC in Atlanta, Georgia for the Press Maintenance Workshop, April 16-18. Learn new troubleshooting techniques, maintenance best practices, innovations, and more. The 2018 Press Maintenance Workshop will include sessions that focus on various aspects of extrusion press maintenance and operation. Industry suppliers have been invited to set up tabletop displays where they can share their latest technologies and products with workshop registrants.
Who Should Attend
This workshop is intended to benefit extrusion press maintenance personnel at every skill level and experience providing new insights, ideas, and methods. It is tailored both to industry management personnel and to those with hands-on responsibility. The workshop is particularly appropriate for those newly hired, newly promoted, or ready for a refresher, including but not limited to:
- Plant maintenance supervisors and technicians
- Press operators and others responsible for maintaining extrusion presses.
What You'll Learn
This workshop is intended to cover the types of issues encountered during "a day in the life of an extrusion maintenance mechanic." It is a fact that preventive maintenance is far less costly than a press shut down. Those attending the workshop will benefit by:
- Learning how to minimize press down-time
- Obtaining a greater understanding of the many aspects of extrusion press maintenance
- Learning methods to achieve and maintain optimum press alignment
- Exploring innovations in process control, automation, and systems integration
- Mastering techniques for electrical control equipment maintenance
- Learning how best to equip a maintenance department to achieve the greatest results
- Learning how to troubleshoot systems to reach peak efficiency.
Download the brochure >>
Download the detailed schedule >>
Register three or more personnel at the same time and receive the Team Discount of $50 per person!
IMPORTANT: If you plan to register three or more attendees for the Team Discount, please contact Lisse Jurcenko at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Jeff Cook at email@example.com
The Atlanta Airport Marriott Hotel is the site for the 2018 Press Maintenance Workshop. Contact the hotel directly to make your reservation. Problems or questions? Contact Lisse Jurcenko at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847.416.7219.
Atlanta Airport Marriott
4711 Best Road
Atlanta, Georgia 30337-5606
Phone reservations: (404) 766-7900
(Be sure to mention AEC when registering by phone to get the special discounted group rate.)
Reserve your room online >>
Valet parking, fee: 25 USD daily
On-site parking, fee: 21 USD daily
Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport - ATL
Hotel direction: 2 miles SW
Airport shuttle service, scheduled, complimentary
Estimated taxi fare: $7 USD (one way)