The Aluminum Extruders Council has made the important and timely decision to transition the Management Conference from an in-person event to an interactive live virtual event out of an abundance of caution related to health and safety concerns and restrictions
surrounding the novel coronavirus pandemic. AEC is also mindful of travel and budget restrictions imposed by member companies.
A virtual event will allow you to take advantage of the valuable Management Conference programming from the comfort of your own space while saving on airfare, hotel, travel and time away from the office/plant.
View More Information >>
The Management Conference is a ‘Get Down to Business’ event that is intended to benefit executives, technical staff, production managers and others in the aluminum extrusion industry. The Virtual Management Conference provides a way to gather industry
and general business information and take the temperature of the market and focuses on a wealth of topics to help you make crucial business decisions. And, the virtual format makes attending the Management Conference easier to attend than ever!
Attend the Virtual Management Conference to:
- Draw upon the insights of business and industry experts presenting a wealth of information ranging from aluminum supply and demand to the frontline defense of our extrusion trade orders—and everything in between
- Expand your understanding of important technical and managerial issues at the Breakout Sessions
- Learn about the latest and best products and services from select AEC Supplier Members at the Virtual Exhibits
- Connect with colleagues and peers, conduct business and meet new connections at virtual meet ups during the event
It is especially important this year to attend with a number of factors affecting the industry. Topics expected to be explored include:
- Aluminum Market Analysis
- China Aluminum Extrusion Trade Case
- Aluminum Section 232 Tariffs
- Building & Construction Market Outlook
- COVID-19 Safety Protocols in the Workplace
- Academic Engagement That Delivers Results, and more.
Virtual Exhibit Hall
The traditional Tabletop exhibits will now be virtual exhibits from AEC Supplier Members offering information in the form of collateral downloads, videos and more explaining their products, services and offers.
Meet with these industry leaders in virtual chat rooms to catch up, discuss business or converse about important industry issues.
Take 5 Presentations
Select AEC Supplier and Producer Members each take five minutes to brief members on new and improved products and services for the aluminum extrusion industry in fast-paced and informative sessions. The sessions
will be interspersed throughout the General Session program providing attendees with a quick look at what the industry has to offer.
How it Works
When you register for the Virtual Management Conference, your registration information will be imported to and you will receive an email from Whova, our Virtual Conference software provider to set up your profile.
Once you register and set up your
profile, the Virtual Management Conference can be accessed from your desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone. To view on your Apple or Android smartphone, download the Whova app from your provider's App Store.
For details on how to download and start using the Whova App, view the tutorial here.