View the AEC Academy page to view information on all educational offerings targeted towards AEC members.
View the AEC Tech page to view webinars produced by AEC as well as information on upcoming webinars.
Committees, Team and Task Forces
Countless AEC volunteers provide their time and talent to the Aluminum Extruders Council, its committees, and the industry; they are the lifeblood and moral compass of AEC. Recently, AEC announced a new organizational structure that better aligns with AEC's strategic goals.
AEC offers a number of Benchmarking tools, in the form of periodic membership surveys.
- Academic Outreach Presentation "Designing to the Limits" (PPT format) — This newly updated (August 2016) PowerPoint presentation can be used to take your industry message to schools in your area. Customize it with your own logo and colors, and add or hide slides as your message warrants. Please note this is a large file and may take a few minutes to download. When prompted, please select Save from the dialog box.
- Academic Outreach School Reporting Form — After visiting a school and making a presentation (or hosting a class at your facility) complete the Reporting Form to keep AEC informed of the industry's progress in this critical initiative.
- Advertising & Sponsorship Opportunities
The Aluminum Extruders Council provides members with a number of benefits, including marketing opportunities at an affordable cost. AEC members have the unique opportunity to raise their profile in various publications, venues and media with advertising and sponsorship opportunities - some never before offered. Reach the audience you want at a price that fits your budget.
>> 2019 AEC Media Guide
>> 2018 Industry Promotion Webinar Sponsorship Flyer & Form
- Aluminum Extrusion Manual - Providing valuable information for customers and AEC members alike, the AEC Aluminum Extrusion Manual is a must-have resource for every aluminum extrusion industry professional's library. Visit www.AECmanual.org to view the Manual online, or click here to download the PDF version - exclusively available to AEC members only to share with staff and customers (warning: large file; may take several minutes to download).
- Aluminum Extrusion Manual Promotional Tools - The New AEC Aluminum Extrusion Manual is a valuable resource for you, your customers and your employees. Why not share it?
- Buyers' Guide - The AEC Buyers' Guide is a great resource for members. It is considered the all-inclusive AEC member directory, containing contact information for all member types, including Extruder, Supplier and Producer members. Visit www.AECguide.org to access the Buyers' Guide online or request one or more printed copies here.
- Consultants Directory — See a list, including cross-reference, of industry consultants who want members of the industry to be aware of their availability.
Peruse this report in its entirety for current events and significant topics.
- Looking to subscribe to essentiAls? Click here to contact AEC staff and be added to the mailing list. (Note: Only AEC members are eligible to receive essentiAls).
- View archived issues of essentiAls
- Leads & Inquiries — View lead and inquiry lists from various conferences where AEC has participated or from various webinars AEC has produced.
- Member Logos — Tap membership-related items, including the AEC Member logo, with accompanying usage guidelines.
- Promoting AEC's B&C Course — Directions, message and graphics to use when sending information about the AEC's B&C course to your customers and other interested partners.
- Washington Report
Read the monthly report from Washington to stay apprised of critical issues.